Friday, March 28, 2008

Sometimes they get it


Sometimes the days run together so quickly I wonder if the children are learning anything good from the rushing and errand running. Everyday Archer and Emma walk to class hand in hand and it is really quite wonderful to witness. (I will get a picture!) I have to say this started by Mom's prompting so they stay safe together but now is a habit. Today I found out that Archer and Emma had an assembly at school and met up with each other. Archer, unprompted, not only said hello to his sister but he took her around to all of the exhibits that were presented and he let her lead. I am choosing to think he learned this at home.

1 comment:

John and Lara said...

Cute site. That is so sweet of Archere to take care of Emma. I'm pretty sure my older siblings would have thrown me under a bus before talk to me at school. Well maybe not that drastic but you get the point. Ridge is so big and cute. I can't believe how big archere and emma are too.