My BFF has been saving an incredible amount of money on her weekly shopping. I decided it was time to step up. I have been watching the store ads and collecting coupons. Today I put it into action.
CVS was offering Madagascar 2 for $4.99 when you spent $20 on Proctor and Gamble products. So, I bought Pampers, Bounty, and Crest mouth rinse and Madagascar2. My total before savings was $53.86. After processing it all, I paid $25.94. That's a savings of $27.92 or 51.8%!
4 comments:
Way to go! Did you get "the rush?"
Hey guys, how is it going? I am so glad you found us. I really stink at this blogging thing. My sister just got me started. I love it, but I don't know how to do much on it though. It was so funny, listen to this, Sunday we got home from church and we fed the missionaries and i started thinking about when we lived in vegas and you guys. I was telling myself I wonder how they are doing, have they moved, how many kids do they have, all that fun stuff. Monday i check my blog and guess who found us, WHO!!! how crazy. I am so excited. You have really cute kids. We just didn't luck out with any boy's oh well. We are done.
That's great! I wish I could do it.
My sister is really into this too. She loves it. I think it is amazing the deals you can get! Way to go!!
Post a Comment