Tuesday, June 30, 2009

E.T. Sullivan once wrote:

"When God wants a great work done in the world or a great wrong righted, he goes about it in a very unusual way. He doesn't stir up his earthquakes or send forth his thunderbolts. Instead, he has a helpless baby born, perhaps in a simple home and of some obscure mother. And then God puts the idea into the mother's heart, and she puts it into the baby's mind. And then God waits."


2 comments:

steph j. said...

I enjoyed getting caught up on all the posts I've missed on your blog. LOVE LOVE LOVE Emma pettiskirt! Your Legoland trip and beach visit looked liked lots of fun, we still haven't been to Legoland. I think we've been to that out door mall, is it by Oceanside? I love the Ridgeisms, he is so stinkin cute.

Stefani Bellows said...

This is one of my all-time favorite quotes. SOOOOOOOOOOOO true. I love that picture of your kids too.