Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Savings

I thought this was a successful trip to CVS today. I think it was successful because I bought brand new markers. A package of brand new markers brings me joy. I have no idea why. I am not artistic, I don't know what I will do with these markers but, they are new, they were buy one get one free, and I had a coupon. Sweet!! So, to show off my new markers, I figured I would post about a successful savings trip where I saved 71%. That's right, all of this for only 15.77!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Great Job! I only have Walgreens and RiteAid here. I don't like the way RiteAid gives the rebates back by mail. I really got excited over cleaning products that I saved 62% on! So keep on smiling about your markers! I am with you on that! I will be in Vegas this weekend for 2 weeks, maybe we can come see you or meet for lunch! my new cell is 303-885-2442. Talk to you soon!

Lisa said...

Great Job! I only have Walgreens and RiteAid here. I don't like the way RiteAid gives the rebates back by mail. I really got excited over cleaning products that I saved 62% on! So keep on smiling about your markers! I am with you on that! I will be in Vegas this weekend for 2 weeks, maybe we can come see you or meet for lunch! my new cell is 303-885-2442. Talk to you soon!