Last night we met up with our friends the Martins and saw Disney's A Christmas Carol. WOW! I have to admit that I didn't think much of it, just a movie about the Dickens' classic with some digital animation. The animation was amazing, down to the hairs on Scrooge's nose. What I was not prepared for was the scare element. I must have jumped 4 times at least and Ridge spent some time with his eyes covered. The movie was good but maybe for the 10 and up crowd. Somehow I missed the add that cautioned against taking small children.

Onto the next show. We have been anxiously awaiting Fantastic Mr. Fox. On our way to Disneyland, we read the book by Roald Dahl and so we want to see the film interpretation. All week we have been a-buzz about Mr. Fox. Turns out it was a select opening and we won't get it until Thanksgiving. It will really have to prove itself now after this wait!

Ridge told me, "I was really lookin forward to that fox movie." We will keep you posted.
1 comment:
We went to the movies on Friday night, started off at Where the Wild Things Are (scary for little ones, stupid for adults and a BAD example of behavior) we left, paid a bit more money and went into the Christmas Carol. Zackary just wanted to leave after the first scary part and Katelyn left about 1/2 hour before the movie was over. Yikes, didn't like either movie. Zackary and I sat in another movie that wasn't that great either. No good movies out right now as far as I'm concerned :(
Post a Comment