Thursday, September 2, 2010

Back to School

It is the most wonderful time of the year isn't it?  I suppose that Christmas is the most wonderful but back-to-school is a close second.  This year we are waking up earlier and sending each child to a different school.

Archer is now in middle school, a small fish in a very big scary pond.  Archer is so excited to have moved up and onward and is ready for all the advantages of middle school- changing classes, better lunch, walking with his friend Nick, and having a locker.


Emma is now in third grade.  Harris is still Emma's teacher and we couldn't be happier.  Emma was so excited to go to school she willingly posed and smiled in her new outfit.


I made some back to school celebratory cupcakes to give to some friends.  After making these for friends, I burned out and just chocolate-frosted the rest for our family.


We are having a great school year so far!

1 comment:

Don and Kelley said...

Oh my gosh, Archer is in middle school????? I remember when he was born!!!! Crazy! I guess I really am getting old!