We were able to celebrate Archer's advancement last week. We are so proud of his scouting achievements and his enthusiasm for scouting. I do believe that we owe Brother Melton a huge thanks, not only for keeping Archer interested through welding, budget shopping (I don't know how Bro. Melton made that exciting but he did), but probably the frog gigging. I will spare the photos that we received marking this rite of passage as a scout under Brother Melton but I will say I am thankful Archer had the experience and enjoyed eating the frog legs.
Archer actually has had some fun leaders and learned lots of things like using your pants for a flotation device, lots of spray painting, and some cooking now and then. I am excited to see the adventures that Archer and Rob will have once Archer turns 12 and will have Dad as one of his leaders. Until then, Archer has a few more things to learn!
No comments:
Post a Comment