Friday, September 9, 2011

Wonderful day

In April I set a goal to spent some time every day in April working on family history.  The ultimate goal was to have names prepared to go to the temple with Archer when he turned 12 in May.  We didn't make it in May but we did get there in September and it was amazing.  What a fantastic experience to be in the Lord's house with your husband and first-born!  The youth in our ward were scheduled to go as a group late in September and I am so glad that we could spend time quietly with Archer and explain to him everything he wanted to know without the distractions of friends.

We did the work for several relatives but we were able to do the work for my grandma and it felt good to finally know it was done.  Rob was able to baptize Archer and I both.  Such a great experience for the three of us.  I can't wait for Emma to turn 12!

No comments: