Emma has left the single digit age behind! Sister is 10! Such a time to reflect on the blessing and miracle that is Emma. I know that there is a purpose to our lives. I know that there is a reason why I joined the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I know that I have been blessed more than I realize, more than I earned, and certainly more than I deserve. Grateful, ever grateful for that Grace of God. I know that when I chose the middle name of Grace for Emma I had no inkling of the importance. It is only by God's Grace that I deserve to be Emma's mom. I fall short of her in so many ways but she is ever patient with me, she cannot call me out on it, she cannot express her disappointment. I am hopeful and fearful for the day when we will know each other without the limitations of this earthly life. Emma has made such a difference in the lives of the people that she loves. She is a blessing. She is the Grace of God. Everyday I am thankful to know God a little bit better because I have her, my Gracie.
No comments:
Post a Comment