Saturday, January 19, 2013

Race #12

I did it!  I ran twelve races, one a month.  There was a deal proposed when I mentioned my goal of running 12 races.  Rob told me if I ran 12 he would run the Color Run with me for my 13th.  Deal's on, Buddy!

Rob actually did my 12th run with me because my partner bailed and it was an "Amazing Race" type of event.  So much fun.  We met up in Downtown Vegas and were given a sheet of clues to figure out where we needed to get to to take a picture and return and report.  We had 12 clues to figure out and photo-document.  It was fun, it took longer than we anticipated and we should have worked out all of the clues first and then set a course to get the pics.  It was so much fun to have a partner, especially when I needed his extra pair of socks!


We thought that we would be much faster and would be able to beat the parking meter.  Wrong!

Super fun thing to do!

No comments: