Is 13 really that bad?
I feel incredibly lucky with 13 today.
Just 13 years ago, Rob and I were married.
Just 13 years ago, we started an incredible journey
Just 13 years ago, we had no idea
Just 13 years ago, we began this family
Just 13 years ago, we were in Spokane alone
Just 13 years ago, we were struggling through college and law school
Just 13 years ago, we were just 2 and now we are 5
Just 13 years ago, we were young, now we are wise
Just 13 years ago, we called an apartment home, now we have a house
Just 13 years ago, we fit in a compact car, now we drive a hog
Just 13 years ago, we laughed, now we laugh more
Just 13 years ago, we loved, now we love deeper
Just 13 years ago, I got a pair of diamond shoes that occasionally get a little tight and I whine.
I can't believe it has been 13 years! We are better and stronger as individuals and as a couple than we were back then and I am excited to see how we are in another 13.
Rob, I love you.


No comments:
Post a Comment