I AM DONE! I finished the last book in the Twilight Saga last night, well early early this morning technically. I won't give anything away, I will just say that I am satisfied.
I went to Deseret Book on Friday night to get Breaking Dawn. I talked my BFF into going with me. I figured I would never wait in line for a book again and that it might be a fun experience to participate in a book release.
I have really enjoyed this series and I marvel at the talent of Stephenie Meyer. I have heard countless people say, "I'm not of a reader, but these books..." Not only could she capture us for one book, but for four all together. And a movie. Genius. I am just hoping I enjoy the movie as much as the book!

1 comment:
I finished the same day! I can't believe how much it sucked me in. I went first thing in the morning Saturday and surprisingly there were quite a few left on the shelf. So Good!! I can't wait for the movie!
Post a Comment