During a recent phone chat with Mom, we spoke about Tiger Woods and the terrible situation he has created. My mom said, "Grandma won't be watching Tiger anymore."
This caught me completely off guard, "What!?"
Mom-"yeah, Grandma is a big Tiger fan, we have to cut our shopping trips short to make sure Grandma is home in time to watch Tiger."
I am completely shocked to know that my Grandma, (who is swiftly slipping into her senior years and at times we wonder if she is keeping up with all of us) not only was a fan of Tiger but is standing firm in not supporting him.
I told Rob this story and he said, if you and Grandma are anything alike, there will be no convincing her that she should like Tiger, you are no Mamby Pamby women.
I will take that as a compliment.
No comments:
Post a Comment