There is a blog that I stalk called nieniedialogues that is absolutely amazing. The woman who writes the blog was in an horrific plane crash with her husband and though I never read her blog before the crash, she is and continues to be an incredible example. She is truthful. I am scared to be so blatantly truthful. She is beautiful and frilly. I am not sure I know how to be so but I like it. I also enjoy my hoodie and running shoes.
Today while stalking the blog, I was really impressed by an exchange she had with her husband. The couple was chatting about fast forwarding through this terribly difficult recovery stage in their lives and as difficult as it is, they knew they would replay this time in their lives and relive the lessons learned and the growth of their children.
I am currently having a week where I am overwhelmed by the 2964 trips to school, the fevers, the impending fever, the coughs, the mucus, dinner, no exercise, no volleyball, clean it up again, wash again.
BUT, I am so grateful for Sister Nielson and her example of pressing on and enjoying every moment of what is truly important. I have nothing like her trial and I feel so unappreciative for the blessings in my life. I will have a better day for knowing these things.
No comments:
Post a Comment