Monday, February 1, 2010

Big Boy Bed

Ridge has moved on and moved up. We now have no use for our crib. Ridge could not be more delighted to put himself to bed. It is such a sweet thing to hear this little voice from the dark that says, "Mom, come kiss me good night." I don't know how long it will last but it sure is sweet. On the other hand, the "Mom, the sun is up" at 6:30 am is not so sweet. We are working on our timing.

Because of all of this progress, we now have a crib and matching dresser that we would like to find a new home. We also have a cute Pottery Barn dust ruffle and bumper pad that has airplanes on it.

2 comments:

LAYTON FAMILY said...

I don't know when you changed your family photo at the top...I just finally noticed today...anyway I SOOOO love it!

Stefani Bellows said...

Big milestone!! So cute how excited he is to sleep in his big boy bed. I love that.