Super cool octopus.
Notice anybody missing?
Ridge did not want any part of getting too close to the glass!
He did allow a quick pic at a safe distance!
Jellyfish are Emma's FAVORITE!
Emma picked a jellyfish for the ride home!
We thought about stopping at M&M World on the way home but it was H-O-T and there was not parking within blocks and blocks so I got the brainstorm that we should try Luv-its. I think I may have been there one time ever and this is a native-known gem in Vegas. We pulled up and checked-out the menu, selected the yummy things we wanted, even ordered and then I found out CASH ONLY. Bummer! I got back in the car, sweaty from the summerness, and debated going to the tweek mart next door to use the ATM and incur who knows what kind of fees and potential illness. I decided to check the Entertainment Book for coupons and eureka! got one! With an abbreviated order and three children loving their custard, we headed home, happy with our adventure and wiser too!

No comments:
Post a Comment