The end of summer and the reving of the SUV engine and the churning of the gas pump. School is on! This year we will be taking Ridge to an all day kindergarten program at the local magnet high school that has an early childhood program.
This is our last child to send off into the whole of learning and knowlegde. It might make some parents cry, it made this momma grateful for the almost 6 years that I got to have Ridge with me and not sent off to special ed or day care. I willingly sent off my very inquisitive and curious boy to enjoy all that I knew he would love--all without a tear.
Emma was thrilled to return to Harris and the comfort of a loving environment of her special ed class and all the friends she has grown close to over the last 4 years. She will be so sad when she has to go to middle school next year.
Archer, newly fitted with braces, was ready to start his eighth grade year though a little more summer would have been alright with him.
All day does have it's benefits!
No comments:
Post a Comment