Thursday, August 2, 2012

So good so good so good

I really enjoy it when we can get away from the TV and interact together.  I really love it when the house is full of the children laughing together.  When these two things happen at the same time, it is absolute Heaven.  We had such a wonderful time spending time exploring together in Utah.  We did some fun things, met some great friends and laughed until we almost peed our pants cried.  There was some time spent watching movies at night but if it means the moms could chat, it is justified!

We went exploring in caves and did a little hiking too.

We discovered some bats sleeping in this cave.

We hiked to see what we could see across the canyon.


We made the children pose for a pictures and actually got most of them.

We stopped in town for some souvenirs.
 
We relied on new friends.
 
We explored the creek.
 
We rocked it like a boss 
 
We had a great time even though four moms were greatly out numbered.
 
I will spare all the gory details of the late night laughing sessions, gas passing, bra convo and all other topics that must be discussed when moms gather close.  I will leave it at, can't wait to do it again!  Thanks, Rachel.
 
 

No comments: