Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving

So very much to be thankful for.  We received some devastating news last weekend, my cousin Jake was hit by a train.  He is fighting for his life in Virginia and we are praying and trying all we can do to be supportive from here.  Jason, Eric, and I signed up for race #10 and dedicated our run to Jake.  The Catch the Gobbler run had a different focus when we were thinking of our cousin who had just lost both of his legs.  It was a beautiful Thanksgiving morning!


Jay and I finished together, Eric ran to prep for a half marathon.
 
Fun!

Mom got out the bottle of champagne that Rob and I were given on our honeymoon.  After 17 years, the marriage is still alive but the booze was a bust.


Thanks Mom and Dad for a wonderful tradition.  It was with heavy hearts that we gathered but there is no better place to be than with your family.

No comments: