Thursday, July 10, 2008

Image Tag

Rules of the tag: You type in the answer into Google Images and pick your favorite one from the first page of results...and you must choose from just the first page. No cheating!

Age on My Next Birthday:




A Place I'd Like to Travel:



My Favorite Place:





My Favorite Object:




My Favorite Animal:



The Town I was Born in:






The Town I am Living in:





A Past Pet:





A Nickname of Mine:





My Screenname:




A Past Love:




My First Name:





My Last Name:





A Bad Habit of Mine:




My First Job:





My College Major:


If it looks remotely fun for you, do it on your blog and let me know in a comment so I can go check it out!
{and feel free to ask me about any of these... I have no secrets.}

3 comments:

Karen said...

I'm so glad you did it. It's a lot of fun! I love the randomness of the pictures! What is your screen name, I couldn't figure out the picture!

Chris and Elaine said...

Amy, I love your blog! Where did you take the family picture? I love it! Is Archer going to Garehime next year?

Gardners said...

Karen--my screen name is aargardner. That picture is a little bunny that Rob's cousin posted on their blog. I don't know why it came up when I put our screen name into Google!

Elaine--I am so glad you checked us out. We won't be attending Garehime this fall. We are waiting for the District to tell us where we are going!