Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Soap

Do you know what happens when you use the wet/dry Shop-Vac to clean up a bottle of Bath and Bodyworks bodywash that the baby dumped out on the stairs? (Yes, he dumped out bodywash the week before, this is a different episode.) You get a bubble machine! I was putting water on the soap in hopes of rinsing it out of the carpet. As I put the water on the spill, I immediately sucked it up with the shop-vac and the shop-vac immediately spewed bubbles on the carpet, on the wall, on me. Did I mention that I did not rinse out the Shop-vac before I started so it spewed dirty bubbles? I cleaned everything up to "good-enough" and I am hoping to use the rest of my Bath and Bodyworks on me instead of on my house!

I was not having this kind of fun.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I love the graphic you found. What a mess!