Hey Amy-- I came across your blog the other day. Archer is growing up so fast!!!
You asked about the "backpack" pictures. Unfortunately, they were the result of a horrible photographer at JCPenney. I usually have great results but these were definately sub par. Thanks for saying they were good. In the past, I have even resorted to throwing up a sheet and having our own photo shoot. That works only when I take 100+ pictures because I am not a photographer.
1 comment:
Hey Amy--
I came across your blog the other day. Archer is growing up so fast!!!
You asked about the "backpack" pictures. Unfortunately, they were the result of a horrible photographer at JCPenney. I usually have great results but these were definately sub par. Thanks for saying they were good. In the past, I have even resorted to throwing up a sheet and having our own photo shoot. That works only when I take 100+ pictures because I am not a photographer.
P.S. I had no clue you guys moved. Congrats!!
Post a Comment