I have lost my abs. I do not know that I ever really had them but, I know that I am now discovering them. I have been working at getting in shape and I have found it is taking some work to get my abs to respond and work. I have been experienceing that sick-to-my-stomach feeling after my workouts. I think it is actually my abs screaming.
It is actually a wonderful thing and I am feeling like I am getting somewhere. Now, if only my clothes were a little looser and the scale read a little lighter!
2 comments:
good job! You'll get there! I'm trying to work out alot more these days too but so far no abs! maybe someday!
You are inspiring me, keep hanging in there,those abs will show themselves soon, and if it makes you feel any better I don't think I have any either.
Post a Comment