Sunday, October 19, 2008

Running update



In hopes to encourage myself along my path to running a race, I have counted my miles. Since mid August, I have run/walked 71.03 miles. I won't say that it is easy or my favorite thing to do but, I can see I am improving. I don't know if I could do it without my trainer asking how my running is going or my uncle. My uncle has been taking me out weekly to check my progress and push me a little harder. Holy Cow! I am thankful he knows CPR! Luckily, he hasn't had to use it and I would like to keep it that way.


I need to pick a date to run a 5k. I think something after Christmas. At least then if not sooner. How does that sound for definite?

1 comment:

Don and Kelley said...

Go on my blog and click on Las Vegas Running Team. It has a list of some great 5K in the valley.