We have been experiencing a great amount of discovery by our youngest boy. Four times in the last two days, Ridge has been found on the kitchen counter in a puddle of water rinsing some dishwear item. Or, you may call it playing in the water. We have faucets that turn so that water can go directly on the countertop instead of into the sink! Lucky us! There has been no excuse or explanation by Ridge, which surprises me that he hasn't had something to say.
Last night, I heard the sound of splashing water. Ridge, was in the living room standing over a puddle of ice water and an overturned cup. "Dumpee out," was all we got.
I hope this water phase doesn't last long.
1 comment:
Good luck with that one. I think Thomas is still going through his, but he knows not to just "dump" for fun.
Post a Comment