Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy Anniversary

This Sunday a friend passed around our engagement picture. Everybody got such a chuckle at the Gardners that were.


I am so glad that Rob and I can have a chuckle at the Gardners that are. I know that we have to be able to laugh with each other and find the joy in our journey. The 14 year road hasn't always been sunshine and rainbows, we have three children after all, but it has been wonderful to be holding hands with Rob the whole way. I am very grateful that just 14 years ago we were sealed together and are workin on stickin it out FOR-EV-EEEEEERRRRRRRRR!

6 comments:

Pants said...

I always know when it's your anniversary and even how many years you've been married. Congratulations on 14 years; here's to many many more.

Lisa Mc said...

Great pictures!!! Happy Anniversary

Tim and Brittney said...

Thats great! I love your vest! Congrats on 14 years, that is awesome!

Stefani Bellows said...

Loved looking at the engagement pic! Happy Anniversary!!

Amy said...

I keep coming back to get a laugh. I can only say that because ...
1. BFFs can make fun of each other
2. I had the same vest
3. and the same perm.

Gardners said...

Hey BFF, I think that was your vest!

(actually, it was my Mom's. That's just sad.)