Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fall with inspiration

Yesterday was the first day of fall. I love fall. I was reading my friend Kellee's post on Facebook and she was describing her "first day of fall" dinner. I can't believe I don't have a special dinner to celebrate the start of such a season! Duh!! So, it was split pea soup in bread bowls, no, I didn't make the bread bowls but I did make the soup! We had salad also, but I didn't quite get the fresh fruit done in time. I even made dessert. Archer was shocked that I made dessert, that it was not just ice cream or left over cupcakes from Ridge's birthday. Dinner was yummy, dessert, well...I've had better. Maybe eating baked apples with ice cream while watching The Biggest Loser makes dessert taste funny!


1 comment:

Stefani Bellows said...

Ha ha, that's funny. Ryan and I always seem to be eating Jack in the box at 9:00 at night watching Biggest Loser! Not good. :)

That dessert sure looked tasty!