Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Preschool 103

I have now sent three babies off to preschool. It would be sad if they weren't so excited. Ridge, by far, has been THEE most excited. Today was finally the day to go to Ms. Tammie's Preschool. We got dressed in the exciting new shoes and "crack up" shirt.


We posed with the "widdle" backpack.


We called in the more experienced school-goers for any last words of advice.

We were SO EXCITED!!


We got a really cool doggy sticker because Ridge loves dogs. (not real dogs, but the idea of dogs)


And then......



THE END.

2 comments:

Lisa Mc said...

I love that shirt!! Hopefully it will still fit him next year!It looks like he had a great day with Ms Tammi!

Jen said...

That is SO cute! I love the picture of them all on the stairs -- Emma looks absolutely precious and very big-sisterly.