Saturday, October 31, 2009

Great day

Rob is really great at taking time to celebrate his birthday. I am trying to follow his example because, really, why not take some time to fool around and milk the fact that you are getting old and just maybe, if Rob's wildest dreams come true, the world will stop and salute you on your great day.




SO, we started our day with a trip to the local Krispie Kreme. That's right, no calorie counting either.




Then it was time for a little Target shopping. (The new Joss Stone disc isn't too bad.)




A late lunch at Olive Garden with a sleeping Ridge and plenty of Alfredo.




Rob took the children to buy me a wonderful necklace and DVD, Easy Virtue, also highly recommend. I had a great day. Of course my actual birthday was on Sunday and we attended Stake Conference and went to dinner at my parents' house. Wonderful!

1 comment:

Tim and Brittney said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a great day!