Thursday, August 5, 2010

Happy One Five

Today Rob and I are celebrating or 15 years of wedded bliss.  I don't think there is anybody else that I would want on this journey with me.  I think that we are such a wonderful balance for each other.  Of course when it's good it's good and when it's bad it's still good, it's just harder to remember.  I know that the struggles are what make the good times so good and to see such strength in each other and know that somebody always has your back is really a great thing.  I am so grateful for my Rob!

Not only do we look young but the Las Vegas Temple doesn't even have these fountains any more!

2 comments:

Kim Bellows said...

Wow! A lot of summer anniversaries. Happy Anniversary. Hope you guys had a nice one. Jeff and I celebrated thirteen this year. Amazing isn't it?

Stefani Bellows said...

Happy Anniversary! You're one HOT couple! Congrats.