Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Re-do

Even though Ridge has been part of his family for most of the time we have lived in this house, I just got around to decorating the bathroom closest to his bedroom in a manner that is pleasing to both the girl and boy that use this particular bathroom.

We went from this


ultra girly flowery daisy-like

To this





Thanks to the cricut and some vinyl, we have a way mickey'd-out bathroom.  I also want to just say that this was my first time using/installing a drywall anchor and before I could breakout the spackle (to patch the hole from the towel bar, not my poor skills), my hoosband suggested just camouflaging the hole.  Probably shouldn't have shared that secret but it shows that I am conquering my perfectionism or that I'm lazy...not sure which.  Anyway, over disney'd and minus lots of gerbera daisies and overall very satisfactory.

1 comment:

Stefani Bellows said...

This is DARLING Amy! I love it. I'd love to come to your house sometime and get the full tour! :)