Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Summer reading list

I have mentioned the reading competition between Archer and I and I thought I would just share the titles I have read this summer just in case you wanna try something new.

Not a fav but quick read.


Because I had to complete the Twilight thing.


Liked it better than the movie--but isn't that the way it works.


Strange subject-matter but LOVED it.


After this one, CAN. NOT. wait to see what happens in book 3!


Good but don't see myself investing in all 42 million books in the series.


So far, so good.

I have really enjoyed my reading endeavors, this has not always been the case for me.  I always read the books that were required in school but leisure reading was not for me.  I am really coming to enjoy it and I am so thankful for friends that have given me recommendations and warnings.  Thanks, guys!

2 comments:

Kim Bellows said...

Congrats on the reading. I enjoy reading when I can find the time and a good book. Who's leading in the reading?

Unknown said...

What a great job you did on this Blog! I really enjoy knowing you and especially EMMA!!
Vickie