Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy haunts

Nevada Day/Halloween was a day back to business except for Emma, her school had the day off for teacher development so, while the boys were at school, Grandma Toni, Emma, and I went to get pedicures.  Emma's first pedicure and she Lurved it!!

 Picking polish.
Settling in, not sure what is ahead.

 Loving the leg massage.
 Toe Paint!
She really enjoyed the pedicure.  The ride home was all about Emma retelling the event; she loved the bed and pillow (massage chair with pillow) and the pool (foot bath) and lotion (massage).  I think we have successfully produced a pedi fan.  We also found something fun to do where her special needs don't even matter.  Woohoo!

When school was out and our family was all together, we got down to carving the pumpkins.  I think we had some great results this year.





I don't know why Archer wouldn't wear his cute apron.

Archer also refrained from wearing a costume.

What a great way to spend Halloween!

No comments: