Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

At our house, we have been saying "Crappy Mother's Day". It seems the "C word" is a fav around here especially by Ridge but, let me finish. I have planted my garden and after the bounty of last year, I felt it was time to bring the A-game and put more money into this produce venture--I'm talking roadside stand if things go right. So, better soil would be a start, and what better way to improve the soil than with a composter. There it is, composter = crappy.

Let me go on to say that this isn't your usual stink box. This is a space ship to some (Ridge) or the Mother ship given the occasion for the gift.

This is really a fun thing, it just rolls on the base for easy rotation and, it can easily be rolled to the spot of your choice for rich lovely soil.

BONUS: The newspapers that I get 5 copies of on Sunday are great to balance the wet produce for the composter! I am so green!

2 comments:

Amy said...

You are so turning into your dad!

Jana said...

So green and so good! I admire you for taking the steps you have. And for what it's worth...if you want it, it's a good Mother's Day present in my book! :)