Friday, May 15, 2009

How do you sleep at night?

Enough is enough, something had to be done. Today was the day to clean out Ridge's bed. That's right, clean out Ridge's bed. Here is a run-down of the contents of Ridge's crib:
1 pillow
1 blanket
1 baby doll
8 stuffed dogs
1 stuffed Dumbo
2 Superman action figures
(one measuring 10 inches of hard plastic)
1 stuffed monkey
1 ring
1 bracelet
5 airplanes
(including 2 of the metal variety)
2 finger boards (small skateboards)
1 plastic helicopter
7 motorcycles
3 Hot Wheels cars
1 small plastic dog
1 skateboard man






AND
1 Tired two-year-old




Snug as a bug and sleepin' tight!

2 comments:

Jana said...

It's amazing that there is any room left in the bed for the tired two year old! Our two year old is the exact opposite. If he has a toy in tow to bed, he gets upset if it ends up in the bed with him....placing it on the dresser is ok, but in the bed...NO WAY!! Funny, each kid has his own distinct personality.

Stefani Bellows said...

I think Ridge even beat out Dalton on this one. I thought Dalton's crib was full of stuff to sleep with! This cracks me up.
btw the swimsuit I got was from:
www.limericki.com. They have a ton of cute modest suits. I got the "Lizzie" & "Gabby" Tankini's. You will have to check out their website.