I am usually ready for something interesting from Ridge but, Shut up is a new one. Hopefully on its way out!
Emma caught me off guard today as well. (Maybe I am just off altogether lately) I actually cooked dinner tonight, AND, it smelled great, enough that the boys were eagerly awaiting dinner. After the food was placed on the table and we were coming to our seats, Emma says, "Who's this?" (That is what Em says when she wants to know who, what, when, where, or why)
I told her, "It's roast."
"I don't like that!" was her response. Usually Emma tries a bit of dinner before quietly refusing the meal if she doesn't care for it. Of course, being the fickle little thing she is, Emma ate her roast just fine.
p.s. last week after a hard day at school, I asked, "How was your day, Em?"
She resounded a big fat, "NOT FINE!"
3 comments:
I about peed my pants when I read "all right shut up." That's right up there with "Get this crap off me."
lol Amy thanks on the congrats and thanks for the luck with the move. Whew it will be nice to have my toes touch the ground in a year ;) I love reading your blog and thanks for reading mine even though it is so meager.
I had no idea you guys were in a similar boat! Isn't it always exciting??? I actually really liked the geneticist in NV. Colleen Morris is her name and she trained here with the U of U geneticists. We saw her 3 times before we moved up here. Have you seen her yet? She gets a lot of grant money for studies, which is nice if your child fits into any of her study groups. If you haven't seen her yet, call me and I will give you her assistant's phone number and you can tell her I referred you to them. Maybe that will help expedite an appointment. They called me a couple of months ago to see if I wanted to bring Preston to Vegas for a new study they were doing. I didn't want to make the drive when we have such excellent docs here at the U. Call me anytime! My e-mail is sarahdippety@gmail.com. Hope all is well with you guys!
BTW, she is ADORABLE!
Post a Comment