Thursday, May 13, 2010

Archer

Our oldest has turned 11.  There is no going back, there are only a matter of months before we enter the teen years and all of the excitement those years bring.  I cannot believe that we have a child that is 11!  Archer has been such a fun part of our family.  We celebrated by going to Osaka for some Hibachi table cooking.  Archer declared, "I don't know what I liked better, the food or the show!"
We all enjoyed the experience and Ridge is looking forward to going for his birthday in September.  I am sure that by then he will have chosen somewhere else.


Archer, we are so blessed to have you in our family.
*You love to make people laugh
*You would rather be silly than serious
*You have a talent for mimicking
*You are very smart
*You have a special puzzle-solving ability
*You are a fabulous big brother
*You are always up for trying something new
*You impress us with reading those gynormous Harry Potter books
*You make good choices
*You make us proud
*You rock!  We love you.

No comments: