Rob and I were able to get away to St. George this past weekend and it was wonderful! I bought tickets to see a comedian that we both enjoy and Grandma and Grandpa kept the children and the relaxing was on! We enjoy the shopping in St. George, there are some stops that just have to be made because there just ain't nothin like it at home.
First stop: Shaved ice.
I love shaved ice and there are few places to get it in Vegas. This is the very shack that the ice shaver heckled my husband about his pink camera. Rob saved his "at least I don't make snow cones" comment for the car. This is also the shack where I ordered one of my favorite flavors-cinnamon; and the choking ensued. Luckily, Rob was not done ordering and was able to get me a bottle of water to go with the spicy ice.
Second stop: Robert Gardner statue
Glad to report that Robert is no longer hidden beneath a ginormous Christmas tree.
Third stop: Haircut
Who doesn't get a haircut when out of town?
Fourth stop: The Pizza Factory
Better than they look.
Fifth stop: Tuachan for the show
Beautiful venue. Great show.
Sixth stop: Cracker Barrel.
We did lots of shopping and eating. We did spend a fair amount of time watching cable. Who doesn't love a Dog the Bounty Hunter marathon?
We had a great recharge and have a new zest for getting through the next few weeks of school and then hello, summer!

3 comments:
I am jealous!!!
So fun!! I love all the stops and honestly looking at the Pizza Factory bread sticks made me salivate. I'm so glad for you two. Breaks are so amazing and so heavenly. The part I love the most is how extremely happy I am to see my little girl after it all. Ha ha I talk like I get a ton of breaks hu? By chance, did you go to Brian Regan?
We visited the Tuachan theater on one of our trips ther. We watched Les Miserables. It was a wonderful backdrop for a show. Sounds like you had fun.
Post a Comment