Friday, April 11, 2008

It keeps comin'


Good morning, Sunshine! We now have added the stomach flu to our list of fun activities. There is no school on Monday and this could have been a fun weekend to get out and enjoy the park or somewhere fun but, we will just enjoy our own backyard and rest-up. Maybe before she is 7 we will celebrate Emma's birthday and have her open presents. Poor bunny!

3 comments:

steph j. said...

I hate it when they are sick...I'm so sorry. I'm so happy to see that you blog! I will check in to see what's new with you!

steph j. said...

I just hate it when the kids are sick, I'm so sorry. I hope she gets feeling better soon. I'm so happy that you said hi and that I can check in on your blog to see what's new with your cute family.

Dave and Marie said...

That is so sad about Emma's B-Day :( I feel about family sickness that when it rains it pours.