Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What have I done



Okay, here comes a secret that I need help with. I am hoping that by posting this, I will overcome this problem. I believe that I have saved every article of clothing that Archer ever wore. Thrifty? Maybe. I also saved lots of toys. There isn't anything wrong with handing things down and sharing across the ages however, it can go terribly WRONG.

Here is a picture of Ridge's room where all of the clothing has come to rest and the abundance of toys. I was trying to sort and purge the ridiculous amount of things and I found Ridge and I in the middle of THIS....................









I am still trying to clear this out. I do have to say that I have really gotten serious about getting rid of the clothes and I really want to send the toys out next. I will get this cleaned up!

2 comments:

Amy said...

You have no idea how happy those pictures make me. It's such a comforting feeling to know I am not the only one with messy bedrooms!

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap!!!
"Can we keep it clean for, ten minutes???" Love, Dad. 4-29-08.