Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Minnesotahhhhhhh

I am home from Minnesota and I just wanted to post a few highlights from the Northland. Yes, that is one o' the 10,000 lakes and it is frozen. There are actually people ice fishing.

Mom and I took a day to see the sites around Onamia and the surrounding areas. Onamia has a small population--around 750. I was watching for deer and missed the population sign on the highway! This is the mall. There were about three stores and a food court. April happens to be the off season and so, only the hardware store and a really great girly store were open. I wonder who voted this Minnesota's Best when the Mall Of America is in Minnesota.


Mom and I then traveled through Wahkon and onto Isle. We took this picture just after leaving a quilt shop staffed by one early 20-something male who admitted to making a fair number of quilts in the shop. His mom could even rope him into cutting and piecing a few. I was going to comment on being a great catch for one lucky girl but, one never knows..............

While I was away, there were fun and games at home too. I couldn't resist posting this picture of Emma and Ridge. Rob says this doesn't even begin to show how "sqwozen" they really were. Yes, that is a Barbie under Ridge's arm. I wish I could have just grabbed those little cheeks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My helet head kids. Very Cute if I do say so. Love, Dad.