Today Rob and I went to a wedding for one of Rob's coworkers. The wedding was outside in the grass on Reflection Bay. After a short ceremony, we boarded the Yacht Contessa. OOO La La!
We had a buffet lunch and took a cruise around the lake. The weather was perfect and we had a great time. During the cruise, we looked for Celine Dion and her house--we narrowed it down to one of these but they didn't have a heli-pad so, we will have to take another trip out to the resort.
We did find some really great houses but nothing we were ready to trade our home for. We saw these more "modest" homes--each with a private dock and a pool most all the pools had the infinity edge. We laughed that this would be us, the three kayaks tied to the dock next to the neighbor's nice boat.
One more highlight of the day was on the way through Henderson we saw this little roadside restaurant (I guess it qualifies as a restaurant). I am always teasing the kids that we are going to Hot Dog Palace for dinner. We don't know of any actual place with that name but now, I have found it, Hot Dog Heaven. We may just have to take the journey and try a little bit o' Heaven!

2 comments:
How fun to be able to catch up! Looks like things are going well (minus the flu and chicken pox, of course!) It does seem like a reunion - -finding out what everyone has going in their lives.
That sounds like so much fun!!! Did I tell you, my old design firm designed several houses in that "subdivision" if you will. Monstrosities, and the builders made sooooo much money off it, rediculous! I would be in heaven looking at them all. You and Rob are lookin' good.
Post a Comment