I have gotten these by email, but this is a first for the blog, here we go....
10 years ago:
Rob and I moved back to Las Vegas right after he finished law school. We left Spokane in May, attended my brother's UNLV graduation and moved into a new house all in a week. We also were pregnant in 1998.
5 places I have visited:
*Orlando, Florida
*New York, New York
*Washington DC
*Minneapolis, Minnesota
*Maui, Hawaii
5 things on my to do list:
*make a tribute video of my grandma
*clean out Ridge's room
*organize the craft room
*replenish our 72 hour food
*exercise
5 lifetime goals:
*raise great children
*keep our marriage happy
*serve a mission
*be happy not right
*whatever I am, be a good one
3 bad habits:
*blogging instead of cleaning up
*sneaking treats when everybody is asleep so I don't have to share
*pepsi
5 things you might not know:
*I am a perfectionist
*I have an accounting degree and a checkbook that doesn't balance
*I love pb&j with cheetos and milk
*I don't think I have a talent or talents
*I have refused a cup from Carl's Jr because of the bikini clad woman on it--they brought out a more appropriate family cup
I tag Jana, Lindsey, Lara, Marie, Rebecca, and anybody else that might actually look at our little blog.
4 comments:
Hey girl! I did this tag back in January or so...I won't bore everyone with it again. I love that you sneak snacks so that you don't have to share. ME TOO!!!
That's funny, I have an accounting degree too and my checkbook doesn't balance either. How does that happen?
Okay I'm answering your tag as we speak. I love hearing new things about people. I love the family appropriate cup. Who knew going to carl's junior could be so risky.
I love this tag. I think it's one of the best. And I always love looking at your "little blog". You always have something good to read.
Post a Comment