Saturday, July 16, 2011

I heart the Ranch


It has been a looooooooong time since we enjoyed a play at Spring Mountain Ranch.  I think Rob and I were dating when we last were at The Ranch!  My mom arranged tickets for our family and close friends to see the Drowsy Chaperon.  It was a great show, the kids even enjoyed it.  It is so nice to drive just a short distance, get out of the heat, and enjoy local theater. 

Rob, Archer, and my mom came straight to the play from the movies.  They had attended a private showing of the new Harry Potter movie.  Our insurance agent rents out a theater and offers seats to his customers, and gives each person a gift card for concessions!  They had a great time and enjoyed the movie.

I made dinner and met the rest of the group at The Ranch.  It was a great activity.



No comments: