While Rob and Archer were in Utah, we thought we should head up to Utah too. We made it to St. George and we took along Grandma Toni too. Gramma brought a bag o tricks for the car ride and I brought the songs for singing and we had ourselves a roadtrip!
We showed Gramma all our favorites:
Pizza Factory
Sweet Tooth Fairy
We shopped some of our favorite stores too. We decided that we should check into our hotel and take a quick swim before we headed out to Tuachan for The Little Mermaid.
This was Gramma's first time to Tuachan. It is in such a beautiful canyon.
Emma was too excited for this show and wanted a picture of everything.
Fantastic Show!!
Ursula was fabulous!
Sebastian did a great job!
Flotsam and Jetsam kept us guessing and dazzled us!
Eric and Ariel made us want to be a princess too!
We thoroughly enjoyed the show and the whole experience. We did come across this little friend on our way out to the parking lot. Thank goodness Ridge alerted us to this tarantula or I might have actually stepped on it! Yikes!
We did however, come home with a Dinglehopper!
1 comment:
I so loved this theater. I bet Little Mermaid was great to see. I would have done without the tarantula.
Post a Comment