Thursday, May 8, 2008

As Emma says, "Tagyouit"

What is the best thing you cooked last week?
Funeral potatoes

If time, money, and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who?
Rob and I would go to Hawaii and just do nothing. When we went on our honeymoon, we did too much site-seeing and not enought beach sitting.

When was the last time you cried?
Grandma's funeral. I cried so much, my contacts dried out. That doesn't make sense but, that is what happened.

List 5 things you were doing 10 years ago.
1.I was celebrating Rob's graduation from law school.
2.I was moving into our very first brand new home.
3.I was pregnant with Archer.
4.I was working for a professor-getting her lectures and lecture notes ready. I can remember not knowing what ecommerce was or how to spell it or how to access the internet. You see, when I went to college, we didn't do research on the interweb.
5.I had a heavy calling as ward library assistant.

List 5 things you were doing 5 years ago. (2003)
1.I started the journey of getting Emma evaluated by so very many people--and we are still going. When oh when will we find that one special someone who will set it all to right?
2. Watching Archer grow and amaze us with all of his 4 year old reasoning. It is so simple when you are 4!
3.I got my baby grand for mother's day. I still can't believe I have it or that sometimes it sounds okay when I play.
4.Gardners took us to Walt Disney World--all out. The Grand Floridian Hotel, every park, fun, fun, and fun.
5.I was a stay-at-home mom of 2 and loving it.

List 5 things you were doing 1 year ago.
1.Still trying to figure out where to put things in the new house.
2.Wondering why all the baby weight that melted right off was coming back
3.Figuring out how to love Sharing Time and Conducting-or at least make the children think I did. I love it now, it just took some time to get my groove. My first experience ever in primary has been as the second counselor. EEK!
4.Marveling at the family of 5 we are.
5.Enjoying our 3 trips to California, all with different family members.

List 7 of your favorite hobbies.
1.Sewing
2.checking on the garden
3.shopping
4.playing the piano
5.organizing and archiving our photos
6.Listening and watching the children play together
7.checking out blogs

List 5 favorite foods.
1.Pepsi
2.potatoes
3.yellow cake with chocolate frosting
4.Cream Cheese wontons from Pick-up Stix
5.bananas

Name 5 places you have been.These are places, not cities
1.The Louisville Slugger factory
2.The Continental Divide
3.Yellowstone--lots of "hot stinky stuff"
4.Gatorland Park Home of the Gator Jumparoo
5.The DelMar Racetrack

List 5 of your favorite memories.
1.My wedding day was great. I really felt like a princess.
2.The birth of my children and the feeling that all is right in the world for that moment when I held each amazing miracle. And then getting to brag about having the biggest baby in the nursery!
3.The day after our honeymoon, we drove to Spokane, Washington. We weren't familiar with the area and Rob was sure that we would have to stay at the Broadway Motel. Complete with truckers moaning in the next room, the stench of stale cigarette smoke, and maybe a few critters. I think I called my mom and cried.
3.Making Jason laugh uncontrollably when I tell the story about Mom saying she wished she had had a little girl.
4.Lazy days working and playing around the house, cleaning up, having dinner out back and going for a walk with my family.
5.Wednesday nights with my mom, aunts, and cousin. We laugh, chat, and learn where our freak genes come from. Talk about letting our freak flag fly!! It is a good thing we are family.

Okay, I tag everyone who reads all of my silly answers.

No comments: