Thursday, May 1, 2008

Yes Sir, Yes Sir, 3 Cans Full


Today after school and gym and the quest for Slurpees, we arrived home and I started dinner. I solicited Archer's help and he was surprisingly willing. Archer entered the pantry to fetch something and exclaimed with much astonishment, "Pringles?!!" "Three cans!"
Arch: "Mom, where did those Pringles come from?"
Mom: "The Pringle Fairy, Archer."
Arch: "Mom!" (use your best 8 year-old DUH!!)
Mom: "Where do you think they came from?"
Arch: "Well, the store but, you never buy three cans!"
Mom: "I had a coupon."

Who would have thought that 3 cans of Pringles purchased because I had a coupon could create such shock and awe!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I remember feeling the same way when me mom would by sugar cereals on double coupon days.

steph j. said...

So cute, I love the way their brains work!