Okay, I thought I was quite something. I have five beautiful tomato plants in the garden and, they have fruit on them. I was sure that I needed to put cages around them to keep the fruit off the ground and to support the plant. Rob brought me a small cage, against his better judgement. I whipped the plant right into the cage and noted the outer ends of the plant seemed limp but we probably just needed to up the water. I headed off to the nursery to buy a few more cages, they were out. That was my first sign. Then I hit Target. Target had several but I was not willing to pay $10 a pop. That was my second sign. And here ladies and gentlemen is the third sign

For the rest of the story:
strong strawberries

outrageous oranges

peachy peaches

terrific tomatoes

2 comments:
I Love gardens!!! And I can't believe they were $10 for each cage. I am impressed by your garden, strawberries, peaches, oranges, and tomatoes. That is awesome. Hey, I don't have your e-mail address. I tried to find it through this but couldn't. so.. I hope no one is going to steal this... mine is marie_lisonbee@hotmail.com send me your email and I'll send you my address. Oh and Archer's birthday looks loads of fun.
You got that right, I am no GardEner either, though I am trying. Thanks for helping me decide that I should not put a cage around my tomatoes! I was thinking of doing that soon! Your other stuff looks like it's doing great!
Post a Comment