Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The boy likes to do his hair

When I find my hair wax sans lid in a random location with finger-size holes drilled in, I know Ridge has been doing his hair. Some of the wax ends up in his mouth but there are the tell-tale globs in his hair. When I have styled his hair, he asks for "pray, pray" which is of course hairspray. (Although he likes to pray and is a proficient arm-folder) Today we have gotten into hair color with Ridge. I was thinking about how he is getting more blonde everyday and then, after a quick trip upstairs, Ridge came down with a nice pink/red stripe and one large dot in his beautiful hair. I am down one tube of lipstick, and Ridge is up one hair-stylin skill! Do you suppose the lipstick on his collar is from his girlfriend or is it his handy work?

Full Frontal


Super sweet side view with the ice cream mustache

Of course you alway make sure it looks good from the back

No comments: