I shared with all of my family members. We enjoyed the few moments of sugary flavor and quickly spit it out. It was just as I remembered. But not as good as I was hoping from the 2008 perspective. The next day after passing out another round, I read the label of the "product of Mexico" (I didn't know Mexico had products). Wouldn't you know that this product of Mexico has a similar effect to the water down there.
Isn't this what every parent wants is a laxative effect for their child. There will be no more "diarrhea gum" at our house. Thanks Wal-Mart for always offering quality products.
2 comments:
Those Mexicans are trying to sabatoge us, I just know it!
*disclaimer: Just in case you do not know me, I really am a nice person and like all types of people.
how funny!!! I laughed pretty hard when I read that!! Who knew? Honestly, who knew chewing gum would cause trouble down south? You don't even swallow it.
Post a Comment